1 & 2 Crescent Terrace
West Cliff, Whitby, North Yorkshire
Telephone: 01947 604012
Kay and David Gallagher welcome you to ‘THE SANDBECK’ – a boutique style B&B on the sea front in the coastal town of Whitby in North Yorkshire. Where else in Whitby can you sit back and directly from your bedroom window witness Mother Nature’s ever changing sea states. We are ideally situated on Whitby’s West Cliff next to the famous whale bones and only a short stroll from the harbour and spa, as well as the town centre, which has an abundance of first-rate places to eat and drink.
We have 23 bedrooms and 17 have beautiful sea views. We work hard at making your stay enjoyable and we set high standards for cleanliness, service, food and accommodation. We know the customer has a choice of accommodation in Whitby and that is why we work hard at making THE SANDBECK the place of choice.
Food is important to us. We not only provide a great choice from out Breakfast of World menu but source our ingredients from quality local suppliers. Suppliers like Radfords the Butchers and the organic pantry. Much of our menu choices are baked on the premises from scratch using the base ingredients, this way we can keep in control of what we are producing and keep the standards high.
Please see our guest comments by following this Link – Sandbeck – Guest Reviews
- Excellent central location
- Superb sea views
- Special Romantic Arrival Packages available, including wine, champagne, flowers, chocolates and fruit
- Our Popular Breakfast of the World Menu with many Organic choices.
- Lift to upper floors
- Sorry no pets.
- Stylish Accommodation with ensuite facilities
- Flat Screen TV’s
- A great hospitality tray including Tea/coffee making facilities
- A spacious help yourself honesty bar/lounge with homemade snacks and a selection of drinks with newspapers, magazines and puzzles great for those occasional rainy days
- Free on-street parking on the streets around the hotel