4 Orchard Road
Sherwood Glen is a beautiful Edwardian Guest House offering quality bed and breakfast accommodation less than 3 miles from the seaside town of Whitby. The house is in the village of Sleights which is on the very edge of the North York Moors. There is private off road parking for all guests. Sherwood Glen is a non-smoking guest house.
There are 2 guest bedrooms in the main house each with their own en-suite bathroom. The rooms have Laura Ashley linens, Leather armchairs and are equipped with a Widescreen LCD FreeSat TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries and hospitality tray. There is also a Garden Studio.
Perfectly located for walks from the house onto moorland and as a base for:
- visiting Goathland the home of Heartbeat
- enjoying the seaside town of Whitby
- strolling on the beaches of Sandsend and Saltwick
- fossilling at Robin Hoods Bay
- riding the North Yorkshire Moors Railway at Grosmont
- walking the Cleveland Way
- taking a boat along the River Esk
- at Ruswarp cycling along the disused Whitby to Scarborough railway track
- or simply exploring the rugged coast and beautiful moors countryside.